Traffic Lawyers | Family Lawyers | Criminal Lawyers | Compensation Lawyers in Sydney, Brisbane and more
Locate a Court Agent
You can locate a Court Agent by searching via a COURT they appear in, OR by searching for a LAWYER matching your requirements.
Court Appearances News
The Lawyers Weekly Newsletter featured below provides a cross section of state, national and international news and issues for leaders, thinkers and doers within the legal profession and for interested visitors to this website.
Click on any of the subject topics below to read more....
- Ashurst promotes four to Australian partnership
- Australians included in NRF partner promotions
- Host of firms earn seat on Flight Centre sale
- Legal academic awarded international honour
- Clifford Chance makes first Australian partner promotion
- Hive gets a buzz from tech deal
- When judges hit the juice
- Banking & Finance Lawyer (Senior Associate) | Growth Role (2)
- Junior Banking & Finance Counsel (8)
- Financial Services Lawyer (12)
Welcome to Court Appearances, a free online legal Directory which lists COURT LAWYERS who regularly appear in one or more of the 750+ Australian law Courts listed on this website.
CourtAppearances.com.au is dedicated to helping members of the public locate a suitably qualified Court Lawyer to assist with any pending or potential court attendance obligation.
We provide comprehensive information about individual Court Lawyers, including their location, experience, qualifications, languages spoken, and expertise, so that an informed choice in the selection of a Court Lawyer might be satisfactorily made.
A Court Lawyer may belong to, or practise as one or more of, the following members or groups of the legal profession:
- Court Solicitors
- Court Agents
- Accredited Specialists
For an explanation of each of their different roles in the Court system, click here.